Company Assortment » Bratislava Substrate Extensive
Product description: Bratislava Substrate Extensive
- Is a substrate on a lava basis, crushed brick and other components.
- Is suitable for roof planting by extensive green (sedum, xeric grass, etc.), using the 6 cm thick layer of substrate.
- Is suitable for both flat and pitched roofs.
- Is suitable when using the drainage-hydrotropic layers (Optigreen, Platon and others), according to the direction of use.
- Is supplied blown from the silo.
- Is supplied regarding the customer’s requirements, also in big-bags or in bulk.
- Weight: 1m3 in dry consistence = 0,85 – 1,0 tons.
- Weight: 1m3 in wet consistence = 1,39 tons.
- Ph: 6,5 – 8,5 (8,2)
- Water capacity: 35 – 65% (36%)
Part of the offer of the company Strešné substráty, spol. s r.o. (Roof Substrates, Ltd.) includes counselling in the area of green roofs, roof gardens as well as training for gardeners in handling of roof substrates. If you are interested in consulting and training, do not hesitate to contact us.